North Attleboro Park and Recreation
Skip to nav
Beach/Boat Parking Pass 2022
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Town of North Attleboro
Beach & Pond Access Pass Information
As of February 8, 2022, all vehicles that wish to enter either of the Town’s Beaches will need a pass (Memorial Day to Labor Day).
After purchasing a pass, please call 508 699-0145 to schedule a time to have the sticker attached to vehicle.
- North Attleboro Resident Pass: $50 per Vehicle (valid Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Massachusetts Boat Trailer Pass: $50 per Vehicle (valid Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- North Attleboro Senior Price: $5 per vehicle (valid Memorial Day to Labor Day)
Gate Operational Access Times:
- Gate will open at 7 AM and stop at 8 PM Sharp (April 1st through August 31st)
- Gate will open at 7 AM and stop at 6 PM Sharp (September 1st through October 31st)
- If trying to exit after 8 PM gate will not open (6 PM September & October)
- Police will need to be called to exit property / ticket may be issued for after time allowed on property)
- For lifeguard information please check Town website at nattleboro.com
- For beach closure information check Town website or call Board of Health at 508-699-0103
- For Beach or boat Pass information please visit narecreation.com